- CONGRATULATIONS to the HHS girls' and boys' basketball teams for qualifying for the STATE Tournament, to be held in Rapid City, SD on March 14-16!
From the Child Nutrition Department:
Starting on Monday, March 4th the new grab-n-go kiosk will be open during the lunch periods. This kiosk will have cold sandwiches and salads along with the other food items needed to make up a meal. The kiosk will be just like going through the main lunch lines.
- You use your ID to access your account or you can pay cash.
- You will need to have 3 food components, with one of them a fruit or vegetable, to purchase a meal.
- The sandwich has 2 components, a grain/bread and a protein, so you will just need a fruit or vegetable to complete the meal.
- The salads have 2 components, a vegetable and protein, so you will need either a fruit or a milk to complete the meal.
- A meal can include up to 5 individual components – protein, grain/bread, fruit, vegetable or milk. Just like at the main lines you will be charged for any 2nd items purchased.
- If you have any questions please ask the staff there for clarification.
- No items will be sold ala carte or separately.
- You will have to purchase the necessary items to have a full meal, just like at the main lines.
- We are starting out small with the choices at the kiosk and will be expanding them as we go along so keep your eyes open for new items!
- SENIORS: Need to Pay for College???
Be sure that you are periodically checking the counseling group under resources and then scholarships for constant updates. Just put on a link that's connected to 900 scholarships being given in SD only. New ones are constantly being posted as they come in. Keep checking to get the cash!
- Boys Soccer Open Gym will be held on Sundays from 6:00-8:00pm at the South Middle School Gym.