HHS - Rox Bicknase
Wednesday, September 05, 2018
- DRAMA CLUB PARENT/STUDENT MEETING
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A DRAMA CLUB PRODUCTION THIS YEAR? VARIETY SHOW? MUSICAL? ONE ACT? PLAY? THEN GRAB YOUR PARENT AND COME TO A KICK-OFF MEETING TO LEARN MORE! WHEN: September 9 TIME: 6PM-7PM WHERE: HHS Performing Arts Center QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you planning on taking the ACT this fall? If so, you should plan on registering for the ACT Prep Class being offered at Harrisburg High School. Participants will meet six times between September 11th and October 19th, with each class focusing on a different aspect of the test. A full practice test will also be offered. The cost is $75 and includes an ACT Prep Book for each student to keep. For more information on how to register, please sign up with Mrs. Meyer in the Attendance Office, G-Wing room G115. The deadline for registration is August 28th! Payment must be made at the time of registration in order to guarantee your seat and prep book. Checks can be made out to Harrisburg High School.
- Auditions for the 2019 Homecoming Variety Show will be next Wednesday and Thursday, August 28 and 29 in the PAC after school. See Mrs. Mandy Berg with questions.
- Are you interested in, planning to pursue, or pursuing a career in the health professions? Then HOSA- Future Health Professionals might be just the organization for you! The HHS chapter of HOSA will have their first meeting on September 9th at 7:00 pm in the G Wing Math/Science Zone (2nd Floor) If you want to join HOSA please use the access code:
7W58H-RD6DB to join our Schoology group for more information! See Mrs. Cardillo in G205or email Lisa.Cardillo@k12.sd.us if you have any questions!
- The Jostens Rep. will be at the High School for Sophomore Class Jewelry Orders on Wednesday, Sept. 4th and Thursday, Sept. 5th over the lunches in the Commons.